We're looking for a new videographer and editor!
You'll get paid to film and edit while traveling the world for a year...
We are excited to see your entries for the contest… But first, here’s everything you need to know for your entry requirements!
You will start in Bali Indonesia with other destinations confirmed as we go.
This will be a three month paid internship with the following included:
Flights | Accommodations | Food | Activities | Competitive Salary
• $3,000 credit for equipment (you keep the equipment once the internship is completed) and the opportunity for more pay and for more work.
What are we looking for?
We're after someone who is professional but also knows how to have fun. We work at a fast pace so you will need to have speed with your editing work. It's essential you know how to tell a story with your filmmaking. You must be a fast learner, be adaptable, and be able to follow directions while also taking your own initiative.
In addition to these qualities, you must have a USA Passport!
Your first 3 months will be a trial to see if you are a good fit with Passport Heavy.
Your work will involve:
• Filming and editing high quality travel videos and vlogs
• Filming and editing business marketing videos
You can see examples of our videos clicking here.
To apply for the internship, you will need to provide the following:
• Two videos you have personally shot and edited
• One video telling me who you are as a person and why you would be the best fit for this position (I really want to get to know you so include all the random things like what kind of music you like, the other skills you have, are you good at writing, are you funny, etc. Really let your personality come through)
• List the type of equipment that you have.
Once the internship is completed, you will have the opportunity to be offered a one year paid contract for filming and editing.
This one year paid contract will include:
• $10,000 credit for equipment (the equipment will stay with the company)
• Plus 45 days off in the year to focus on solo projects or vacations etc
• The contract will be negotiated based on your skills, quality, and productivity
Important dates to know and plan for:
The deadline for this contest is September 1st 2017. We are looking to fill this position right away so there is the possibility of the contest finishing before this deadline if we find the right person before September 1st.
Send your entries to email@example.com
Best of luck!