What’s up Filmmakers!
We are excited to see your entries for the contest… But first, here’s everything you need to know for your entry requirements!
This will be a three month paid internship with the following included:
- $3,000 credit for equipment (you keep the equipment once the internship is completed)
- The opportunity for more pay and for more work
- You must be based in the United Kingdom.
Your work will involve:
- Filming and editing travel videos
- Filming and editing business marketing videos
To apply for the internship, you will need to provide the following:
- Two videos you have personally shot and edited
- One video telling me who you are as a person and why you would be the best fit for this position (I really want to get to know you so include all the random things like what kind of music you like, the other skills you have, are you good at writing, are you funny, etc. Really let your personality come through)
- List the type of equipment that you have.
Once the internship is completed, you will have the opportunity to be offered a one year paid contract for filming and editing.
This one year paid contract will include:
- $10,000 credit for equipment (the equipment will stay with the company)
- Plus 45 days off in the year to focus on solo projects or vacations etc
- The contract will be negotiated based on your skills, quality, and productivity
Important dates to know and plan for:
- Last day for contest entry is Dec 31 st 2016
- The internship will begin on January 25th 2017
Send your entries to email@example.com
Best of luck!
Jubril and the Passport Heavy Team
P.s Here’s a few examples of our latest videos: